The clinic informs you
Personal information collected
Concept Dentaire Rives-Sud must collect the personal information required to provide dental care by means of the enclosed confidential medical-dental questionnaire, which is presented to you for signature.
The confidential medical-dental questionnaire is digitized, and the original is stored in a room to which the public does not have access. Your dental records are stored on digital media, access to which is controlled by means of access codes. Only nursing staff will have access to your health information; administrative staff will only have access to the information they need to carry out their duties (billing, appointment scheduling, insurance transmission).
– The right to access and review your dental records
– the right to rectify certain information
– the right to obtain a copy
– Right to withdraw your consent to the communication or use of information
– the right to restrict or refuse access
– Right to be informed if your information is disclosed outside Quebec
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, or make a complaint, please send a request to the person responsible for the protection of personal information, Dr Tomasz Kosun, in writing to email@example.com.
Retention period of personal information
Your dental records are kept for five years following the last entry or insertion in the file, in accordance with the law. At the end of this period, they will be destroyed in order to preserve their confidentiality.